Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sneaky sneaky - and some BRILLIANT news!!!

Michael has officially morphed into none other than the sneaky sneaky Mr Burns.



He took a phone call from our construction manager today who apparently said we were going to be all systems go after the break. Turns out Michael heard the good news and decided to be cheeky with it instead... plotting and scheming to tell me something else!!!

He surprised me (not toooo dissimilar to the pic below) by taking me past our house to show me the progress. At first sight you could hardly tell, although Michael was sure to mention that it looked like someone had 'lifted' our wood!

Cheeky cheeky bugger, I love his work.



Tonight was mum's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!!) and it was such a great night, I absolutely loved it. It feels like our family has found its mojo again and all our cards are falling into place. I hope it stays that way x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails