Saturday, December 19, 2009

its a timber extravaganza

I know the photos were a bit light on yesterday... there really wasn't that much to show other than horizontal beams!

Luckily today's post is action packed and full of oooohs and ahhhhs.

First off the rank I'll start with what is my favourite view in our place. I love the feel of the space here. Scarily it's the kitchen. I never thought I'd be that person!!!! But there's no use fighting it now... this view is just heaven to me.

Here from the dining / kitchen area looking over to the lounge and front verandah. If you look carefully you can make out the recess in the lounge room ceiling.

Our first bit of actual roof cover!!!!! The front verandah is going to be such an enjoyable space, we love it already!

Here's the view from the dining room. You can see out over the verandah... joy

From the outside looking in

A bit closer

And here's our bedroom


And that's about it!!!!!

We're going to head down this morning to see if anything else is happening. The guys were supposed to finish up yesterday but they've left a lot of stuff lying around etc and it didn't look as though that's how you'd leave it for the holiday period..? We could be totally wrong though and to be honest we're absolutely thrilled with where we've got to, particularly after all the drama earlier this week.

I'm just so happy with it all and am feeling much more positive going into the chrissy holiday break.

Indy is feeling a lot more relaxed with it all too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails