Friday, December 11, 2009

no surprises

I guess our builder didn't cotton on to my surprise theory :(

No roof started, no nothing today. Expected? Yes.

Was I holding on to that glimmer of hope that they would start the roof just to get us through that bit quicker before the christmas break? Yes.

Do I want something interesting for my Dad to see? Yes!!!!!!

The goodlife house that are building down the bottom end of my parents' estate were way behind us in their bricking, starting after us and looking far, far behind - well they had their timber roof frame finished yesterday. I'm guessing they didn't bring anything up at their bricking meeting with the supervisor.

Ahh well, I know it will be here soon enough but I can't help but want it sooner!

Oh, and for the record - it's not a race, there is no race!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails