Tuesday, September 8, 2009

signs of progress?

I spoke with my pals down at the council yesterday and it looks as though we might (or should I quote.... "god-willing") have our building application processed later this week, or perhaps early next. Which is better than expected.... something tells me they may have engaged a consultant because I can't imagine the council staff pulling their fingers out.

It's been such a long wait and to be honest I've started getting just a little despondent. This has been compounded by the block next door having had had their site scraped (with all their rubbish dumped on our block) and the one next to theirs has a slab already. I want a slab!!

I know, I know, it won't be long now. The plus side is that it gives us a little longer to boost our savings.

The builders still have our job in scheduling. Once our building approval is through from the council we should be a step closer to getting a site start date. FINALLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails