Friday, September 18, 2009

Our building application file is open


Newsflash. My unrelenting harassment of the council has finally stirred what looks to be movement. Our file was taken out of a box, placed on a desk and actually opened, I kid you not. It's only taken 12 weeks!

The consultant has been fantastic, however once he started processing our application he came to a bump in the road. Of course! It turns out there's an issue with our frontage setbacks which apparently shouldn't be too big an issue. What it does mean though is more delays as our file now has to move to someones desk in the planning department.

What's annoying was that I had to find this detail out myself. The message I received from goodlife was that our plans had been resubmitted earlier this month (noooo, really!!?!) and that we should have our approval through soon.

Their ability to avoid any level of detail is really getting on my nerves.



-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails