Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Finance is officially approved

WOOOHOOO!!!!!!! We have formal unconditional finance approval. YESSSSSSSSS that's right!

To say we're thrilled is an understatement, I for one couldn't wipe the cheshire cat grin off my face all night last night. It feels like a lot of the pressure I've been putting on myself for the last few months has been relieved. Not gone completely of course, but I'll take the relief!

So to celebrate we took River down to the block (of course), went for a walk and had a play in the park aka riverland. When I get home (and if I remember) I'll put the video I took up.

Next stage is settlement, our lawyer is starting the process asap and should happen within the next two weeks. That's when we'll be cracking open the bubbly on our patch of land! I can't wait to own a piece of Australia. I know it sounds a bit silly but I'm so glad I've waited until I was really, really ready to do this, because I really appreciate it now.

We have our appointment to go through our colours etc with an interior designer on the 16th and then prestart is on the 21st of this month.

So excited, it feels like it's starting to become real.

Michael is working on a 3D model of our house too, its all to scale and the colours are taken from our actual samples so it's really helping us visualise how it's going to be. The glass right across the front is going to look amazing (I hope!!) as we've got the view of the park and we'll be able to see it all from the living area.

All this stress is going to be so worth it. I can't wait !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails