Saturday, July 25, 2009

Come on council, hurry up please!!

We've got our rates already, how sneaky is that !!! That just goes to show how quick the council can be when they put their minds to it. I think the rates billers should go and work in the planning section and whip them into shape.

Michael's dad (knowing the biz) called them for us yesterday (thanks Andrew!) and it turns out we can sit on our hands for a little longer, 7 or 8 weeks longer. They've had our plans since the end of June so that's a month already.

I get that they're busy but I just can't imagine how any workplace can find that kind of turnaround acceptable. I know the expectations that are placed on me at work, and what I place on others - and that just doesn't cut it.

Clearly they either need to be whipped into shape or they need backup!!! Stat!!

Ahhh well maybe they'll surprise us.

Please surprise us council, we dare you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails