Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The wait is on

So we're waiting... frustratingly waiting to get things happening.

Waiting for our valuation and final finance approval to come through (should be through this week fingers crossed)

Waiting for the interior designer that we don't need to call so we can go through our colours with them before we can get our prestart appointment booked.

Waiting for our prestart appointment to go through our selections etc with the builder - yesterday we were told they are really busy and that it would be the END of July!! Bugger that, I'll be calling them again today.

Waiting for everything to become final, waiting for the land to settle and to be officially ours.

aaaaaaaaaah I'm so sick of waiting!

Funny story, on the weekend Mum came out to Ossy Park with Michael & I to have a look at our tiles and bench selections etc. We were in the laminex shop and the lady there brought out a large sample and was showing us against the cupboards we like etc. Anyway she took off and started looking after other customers. We had it all sorted and were pretty excited about it.. before we go I pick up the sample, and I'm saying to Mum & Michael - can we take this?? The lady seemed like she'd sort of given it to me but I wasn't quite sure... so I picked it up and we walked out. So we get back to Mums and I'm all chuffed with my A4 sample showing it off when I turned it over and there's a massive "Property of Laminex" sign. OOPS!!!! What a klepto!! I'll return it soon I promise, the guilt is pretty hefty haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails