Thursday, October 22, 2009

WE HAVE A TAP!!!!! And more!!! (Monday 19th October )

The moment we (okay, I) have all been waiting for.............

***********DRUM ROLL************


It's hard to say why I've been so fixated on getting a tap... I guess it's a sign that things are happening... and now they are!

And even better - our plumbing had been done! Goodlife have moved so quick in this stage it has absolutely amazed me. From this pic you can see where our bathroom, laundry and ensuite are going to be - the kitchen is closer to the front and there is just a small pipe up there.

It's hard to see in the pic as it's so small but they had also 'strung out' [insert technical term later] our block so you could see where the footings and slab were going to be done. There was string everywhere so much to his disgust River was given the job of site supervisor aka sitting next to the fence and watching intently!


Being the waterbaby he is it only seemed fair that he get to test out the tap once the hard "check this out!!!!" work Michael and I were doing was finished. Such a cute moment.



And one more of our boy enjoying Riverland, he looks so happy here :)


The excitement didn't actually end there. I had called my parents to tell them the exciting news and they came straight away to check it out! And nanna came too!!! I was so happy that she came out to see it, words can't explain x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails