Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just magic...

I just thought I'd post some photos of our block I've taken recently. We've had some really great times down there already (running around through dirt and muck!!!) and walking river, meeting the neighbours, celebrating, getting excited, impatient, and really just appreciating what we've got.

It will also give an idea of exactly how our block is situated on the park, with the path in front. I'm sure I've said it already but I do really love how there is no road between our house and the park. It's just magic...

This is our block to the right, this photo was taken from the entrance to our house

Our slab

This will be our view from the living room


I really don't know what blogger is doing with the colouring of my photos - it's reducing the size but also changing the colours (some more than others) grrrr. When I get a chance I'll have to look into it. Until then, you get the idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails