Wednesday, January 13, 2010

They're back baby!!!!!

Work has ramped up again for the new year!!

The roof carpenters were back onsite yesterday working on the front verandah / alfresco area and portico. I'm really looking forward to seeing it finished properly, painted with the tiles on and rendered etc because right now that portico looks a little dinky to me!! I'm sure it will come together when it's finished.


  





I know I keep saying it but it really does feel that bit more 'real' each time we see some progress. What's scary is that working out our contract time etc we are looking at approx 15 weeks to go.... which is April. It's mid Jan already! Our saving skates are well and truly on....

We're going down to our house again this afternoon, hopefully there will be more to update again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails